The basis for vegetable and fish salads can be fresh or pre-processed fish.
Canned fish is valued primarily for its taste. However, such a product is also useful. In the process of conservation, the content of some substances necessary for a person increases.
In a nutritious diet, there should be fish and vegetables. This is one of the important components of a healthy menu. Scientific research confirms that fish is very important for human health, and when combined with vegetables, the body gets everything it needs.
Canned vegetables and fish can be called a unique product:
- they contain a lot of vitamins, minerals and trace elements;
- improve immunity;
- stabilize the heart and improve blood circulation in the brain;
- reduce the amount of cholesterol in the blood.
In particular, fish contain:
- calcium in the same amount as in a glass of milk;
- beta-carotene, lycopene, etc.
Making vegetable and fish salads
Fried or blanched fish is used in the preparation of canned food. Vegetables, as a rule, are used fresh, less often fried. The production technology of products consists of several stages:
- acceptance and sorting of raw materials;
- washing, cutting, salting fish;
- heat treatment;
- putting in cans with vegetables;
- air removal;
- sterilization at a temperature of + 112 to 120°C.
For vegetable and fish salads, gobies, sprats, herring, other large and small fish or minced meat are used. You can buy products with added tomato sauce, cereals, marinades, broth, and vegetable oil. Canned meatballs and croquettes with garnish are popular. Vegetable and fish salads are made at the place of catch; they have useful elements and taste maximally preserved.
minced fish, pearl barley, onion, tomato paste, sugar, refined sunflower oil, salt, black pepper, allspice, coriander, cloves, drinking water, acetic acid as acidity regulator
fat: 5 g, protein: 11 g, carbohydrates: 4.3 g
124 kcal / 519 kJ